Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fun times in Honeymoon Mode

I started the new job at Industrial Logic. In addition to receiving online training from my peers here, I'm getting into the source code of our products (some cool stuff in there). Yesterday I got to exercise my google and stackoverflow skills as we dug into a windows-based product. My .NET work until now has been web, not native, so this was new territory for me and I had a great time.

In addition, I'm getting involved in contract work here and strategy. It's only day 4, and I'm feeling like I'm really a part of the team. You would not believe how much we are in contact even as remotes. I probably talk to my coworkers ("boss" included) much more often than you cubicle-dwellers do. I still get think-time alone, but I'm getting to know and enjoy people pretty well.

Enough of this, there's code waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment